Black Bear Athletics
Coe-Brown Northwood Academy
CBNA Athletic Department Mission
The mission of the Coe-Brown Northwood Academy Athletic Program is to develop, enhance and promote the fitness and health of our student athletes, while preserving the educational principles of both our school and the New Hampshire Interscholastic Athletic Association as we strive to ensure fair play in competition.
The Athletics Program strives to make a signature contribution to the culture and climate at Coe-Brown Northwood Academy, to develop a high level of spirit and morale on campus, to promote and maximize the benefits of teamwork and to enrich the overall experience of members of the Coe-Brown Community.
Our program provides a unique opportunity for our student athletes to positively engage in their education. We are committed to creating positive learning environments to foster the physical, emotional and social well-being of our student athletes. We adhere to a 24 Sports…1Team philosophy which emphasizes these personal core values:
· Reaching our highest academic potential.
· Having integrity and playing by the rules with sportsmanship.
· Being unselfish leaders and teammates.
· Representing ourselves, our families, our school and our community with passion and respect.
· Being positive and persevering.
· Being a part of something bigger than ourselves.