Girls Varsity Soccer
Hello CBNA Soccer!
Tryouts will begin at 3:00 and end at 5:30 on Tuesday September 8th. We will have 2 days of tryouts, finishing with Wednesday the 9th on the Lacrosse Field. The remaining times and dates for the first two weeks are as follows:
Tuesday 9/8 & Wednesday 9/9 TRYOUS from 3:00 - 5:30 on the Lax Field.
Thursday 9/10 & Friday 9/11 Practice on the Lax Field from 3:00 - 5:30.
(*) We will be using the Lacrosse field this year for all junior varsity games as it will offer the opportunity to better socially distance for games.
Monday 9/14 through Friday 9/18 practice form 3:00 - 5:30 on the Varsity Field (track).
A complete schedule with games and times will be available in coming days.
This is a new reality for us, and we are extremely fortunate that we are able to provide the opportunity to get together and participate in soccer activities! Many schools have cancelled ANY summer activities altogether.
The following criteria for return to training have been set by the academy and will serve as the requirements for all girls soccer student athletes participating:
- Dates and times – Monday & Wednesday 6– 7:30 pm, Varsity Field (Track).
- Waivers from ALL students and players – only those with a waiver can participate. Waivers MUST be turned in a minimum of one day before participation for office verification.
- NO FULL CONTACT or live drills (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, etc…)
- Individual Skills & Conditioning only
- 50 Player Maximum
- Athletes should bring own equipment including water, ball and cleats, no sharing! We will provide some soccer balls if needed. We STRONGLY encourage all players to bring their own ball.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available; provided by school (carried with coach)
- Breaks for water and sanitization between changes in activities
- Bags placed a minimum of 6 feet apart bench/dugout areas will NOT be used for storage. We will direct student athletes where to keep their bag and water. Student athletes must maintain social distancing (minimum of 6 feet) during breaks.
- No Spitting or chewing gum is allowed.
- Parents are encouraged to remain in cars and maintain 6 feet of distancing from others.
- Check-in will be done at the fence leading toward the varsity field.
- CBNA Athletics & the CBNA Girls Soccer Coaching Staff reserve the right to remove any student athlete from participation for failure to adhere to safety protocols.
The schedule for the August 22nd NHTI Girls Soccer Jamboree will be available in the files here in the CBNA website. It will also be found in the files for the CBNA Girls Soccer FB group page.
Josh Hils is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: CBNA Girls Soccer Meet the Coaches Meeting
Time: Jun 10, 2020 05:30 PM Indiana (East)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 881 1831 4164